In response to the Covid19 pandemic, to protect our Customers and Staff,
the following measures have been put in place at our Barbers Shop.
1. If you have any symptoms of Covid19 (sore throat, dry cough or feel you
have a temperature) please do not come for a haircut.
2. As you enter the shop please use the non-touch hand sanitiser.
The gel will dry naturally on your hands.
3. Keep your distance from other customers. (seating has been taped to
keep customers apart).
4. When in the Barbers chair you may wear a mask if it makes you feel
safer. You are requested to bring your own mask, but if you don’t have one,
we can provide a disposable mask.
5. Customer gowns will be changed after each customer.
6. Barber’s chairs will be sanitized after every customer.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.